CPA/ CPA Candidate Wanted
Are you ready to begin your career while also being part of a close knit team? The Slagle Wolf Group is looking to add an entry level CPA / CPA candidate to our prominent staff with aspirations to grow in the firm. We are looking for someone eager to learn new skills and open to working in all areas of public accounting. Our firm culture is highly structured around our high energy team work, positive attitudes, technological solutions and learning environment. Our culture is one that embraces education to add depth and value to your career and put you in a position to become “the” most trusted advisor of our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Assist with tax compliance and planning engagements
• Tax Preparation
• Assist with payrolls & payroll tax reports
• Prepare 1099's
• Bookkeeping, Compilation and Reviewed financial statement preparation.
• Degree in accounting and CPA candidate with a GPA of 3.0 & higher
• Ability to solve complex problems through critical thinking
• Have fluent understanding of GAAP & financial statement analysis
• Must be able to prioritize projects
• Strong communication skills
• Must be committed to providing high level client service
Our firm provides competitive wages & benefits within the public accounting industry while adopting you into our team. This is a full time permanent position.
Send your resume to email@example.com, or upload it using the link below, for review. Upon selection you will meet with our staff for an eye opening event of the SWG culture.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME
© 2016 V2 IT & DESIGN A DIVISION of SLAGLE WOLF GROUP LLC for SLAGLE WOLF GROUP LLC